Gentle Reader
Sorry I have been absent for so long.
My mother is ill and I can only be so many places at once both in my life and in my head. It is not easy to write or edit when you are required elsewhere often though out the day with no notice.
My family needed me, for all the flaws we have they love me and I love them and I will always put them first.
I do have somethings on the back burner for you soon. A few humourous and a few serious. I think you can guess what things in the world caught my attention and have gotten under my skin.
If it is any consolation I found painting easier to survive interruptions and will share the first times I have put brush to paper in 26 years with you when I get back here again.
I will be gone for a little while longer but not too long
Enjoy Canada Day for me in the best bbq, fireworks, and beer kind of fashion
See you soon
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello Gentle Reader
I am currently not asking for donations as I do not deserve them - yet. Please enjoy what I share and feel free to comment.
With some encouragement I may post more often now I am free.